BOB Rambler Stroller
The BOB Rambler is the perfect companion for all your family adventures. The front wheel can swivel for easy maneuverability or lock for stability while jogging. The suspension system is designed like a mountain bike for an ultra-smooth ride, and the compact, 12" air-filled tires easily take on bumps, while saving you trunk space.
This stroller is both lightweight and amazingly durable, weighing in at 25 lbs and built with a sturdy, aluminum frame. An extra-large UPF 50+ canopy provides broad protection while the fully-upright seat allows your travel buddy to see the world. The one-hand recline lets you quickly lay the seat back and the five-point harness allows for easy height adjustment—no re-threading necessary.
Pair Rambler with a BOB infant car seat by Britax or other major brand car seat to create a travel system perfectly suited for your active lifestyle.
With the BOB Rambler, every day is an adventure; whether you're heading to the farmer's market or going out for a jog.
- 12" air-filled tires on high-impact polymer wheels easily take on bumps and are compact to
save trunk space.
- Swivel-locking front wheel swivels for easy maneuverability or locks for stability when
jogging on- or off-road.
- Mountain bike-style suspension system offers up to 3 inches of travel for an ultra-smooth
- Travel system ready when paired with a BOB infant car seat
by Britax or other major brand car seat. (Requires the BOB
Infant Car Seat Adapter - sold separately).
- Easy 2-step fold for convenient transportation and storage.
- Easy-remove wheels allow the stroller to become more compact for easy storage in tight space.
- Adjustable front wheel tracking refines alignment with a simple twist of the knob to keep the stroller running straight when the front wheel is locked out for jogging.
- Foot-activated parking brake secures both back wheels inthe stopped position with one step.
- Wrist strap provides safety while running and includes a buckle to lock the stroller closed when folded.
- Large lowboy cargo basket for spacious storage underneath the stroller seat.
Walk with baby right away when using the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter and compatible infant car seat. BOB recommends that babies are at least 8 weeks old before riding in the stroller without an Infant Car Seat Adapter and compatible car seat. BOB recommends that babies are at least 8 months old before running, jogging or off-road use.