Oobr Booster Seat
The First of its Class in Seating: Clek's full back booster seat built just like the seat in your car but sized for your child. Its metal sub-structure and unique recline feature bring new "firsts" to booster seating.
Safety That is Simply Elemental Collisions happen from all angles.
Oobr's exclusive Elemental Safety System was engineered with front, rear and side impact protection in mind. Comprised of five structural and safety elements, the Elemental Safety System systematically secures and protects your child.
- Belt Guides-Improves belt positioning on your child's hips and shoulders.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer- Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less force transferred directly to your child.
- Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings- Connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
- Magnesium Back Frame- Better contains the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
- Rigid LATCH System- Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle's LATCH anchorage system to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
Oobr Safety Highlights:
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible "click"
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Rated a "Best-Bet" for four consecutive years by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
Comfort: Creature comforts for your little angel...
- Adjustable Headrest- Adjustable headrest for custom fit as your child grows and padded side bolsters allow for comfortable naps
- Reclining Seat Back- Helps keep your child safe and comfortable when falling asleep in the car- Slide the seat forward using the Rigid LATCH system and the free-pivoting seat back provides up to 12 degrees of recline for sleeping comfort (recline mode is NOT available if using the seat unlatched)
- Soft-touch Armrests- Soft-touch armrests for added comfort
- Engineered for Comfort- Engineered construction provides an additional layer of comfort
Convenience: Easy, handy, and fitting.
- Fast and Easy Install- Check out how easy it is to install and remove Oobr from your car in the video above!
- GREENGUARD Select Certified-"Crypton" Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants. Not included with drift.
- Grows with Your Child-Oobr adapts to your growing child with its removable back feature converting it to a backless booster. Ta-Dah!
Design: A color pattern to match his or her personality.
- Streamlined Design- Smooth contoured lines + modern mobility = a great match for any car interior.
- What Color Oobr? Diva. Bookworm. Rebel. Whatever your child's personality choose an Oobr that best matches their style (or your car!). Oobr's upholstery is Crypton Super Fabrics which is stain, moisture and bacteria resistant. It is easy to clean. The bottom seat cover is removable for hand washing.
Child Height, Weight and Age:
- Height: 38-57 in.
- Weight: 33-100 lb
- Recommended Age: 4+ years
- Height: 40-57 in.
- Weight: 40-100 lb
- Recommended Age: 4+ years
- The Oobr conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified for use in motor vehicles.
In the Box
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Registration Card